Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
I haven't had any luck with customers who have C&C's with any tuner other than the MP-8.

The MP-8 is the only tuner that is guaranteed to work on the C&C.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to Bully Dogs tech dept. the Power Pup works great on the C/C trucks. I talked to Bret at Industrial Injection and another shop today and both said to run the Edge. Talked to edge and they said it will work, but runs like crap. I'm not trying to argue but what gives?

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
I'm just sharing my personal experience. All I was saying was that the MP-8 is the only tuner that I have dealt with that works 100% of the time on the C&C.

I've only had 1 C&C customer out of 4 that had the Edge work. It has also been hit and miss with the Power Pup.

Again these are just my C&C experiences:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
According to Bully Dogs tech dept. the Power Pup works great on the C/C trucks. I talked to Bret at Industrial Injection and another shop today and both said to run the Edge. Talked to edge and they said it will work, but runs like crap. I'm not trying to argue but what gives?
You have a differant set up on your 6.7 than the regular trucks with a 6.7.

You have differant egr setup, no 02 sensors, Ecm.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was wondering to if the 5500 is even different than the 3500 cc. I was under mine yesterday and it looks like the downpipeis 5inch then drops back down to 4

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm curious as to why some of the modules/programmers work on some C/C trucks and not the other ones. It must have something to do with the build date, ecm etc. Maybe someone needs to do the leg work on what works on a C/C and why.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts