Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes. The Juice does timing and duration while the puck is pressure. The puck will give the Juice some nice bottom end grunt. If you have a stock tranny, it will help eat it up :lol3:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah still have a stock tranny, but dont plan on flooring it all the time, Do you Know what max EGT I should allow, or when to set defuel

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
I DID THE EDGE/MP-8 STANK AND LOVE IT... BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT SHOWS LOWER EGT'S WITH THE STACK THAN IT DID WITH JUST THE EDGE... AND THE THROTTLE RESPONSE IS 10X BETTER:thumbsup:hyper: SORRY FOR THE CAPS...

·
Registered
277 Posts
I would say 1350 degrees is a good set point. You can always turn off the safety features by quickly pressing the enter button twice if you need to, just don't let it pass 1500. Bu tplan on replacing the lift pump if you drive on 5 or get the hot upgrade. It will probably be the first thing to go.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Yes. The Juice does timing and duration while the puck is pressure. The puck will give the Juice some nice bottom end grunt. If you have a stock tranny, it will help eat it up :lol3:
Pressure? The puck is a timing chip, right?

·
Registered
277 Posts
According to his profile it's an 07 5.9

·
Free parts distributor
5,511 Posts
if its a 5.9... i dunno man... i REALLY love my setup... i think the only other thing id try would be a smarty.....

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
According to his profile it's an 07 5.9
Oh ok on an 07 5.9 he is fine. It is a very good stack. On a 03-04 if the puck is a pressure box, then he could run too much pressure....

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had this stack about a year ago. It worked very well.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I had this stack about a year ago. It worked very well.
I'm just wondering if this stack is any better than the diablosport puck/programmer stack?

·
Registered
277 Posts
I'm just wondering if this stack is any better than the diablosport puck/programmer stack?
I don't know about you 2nd gen guys, but I never felt an improvement with the puck/predator stack. It actually seemed less powerful. When I stacked my predator/RKL with the X2 fuel only it was much better. Definite improvement, but the EGT's were high! I think by the seat of the pants o'meter, the puck worked better with the Juice

·
Registered
199 Posts
Subscribed.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I don't know about you 2nd gen guys, but I never felt an improvement with the puck/predator stack. It actually seemed less powerful. When I stacked my predator/RKL with the X2 fuel only it was much better. Definite improvement, but the EGT's were high! I think by the seat of the pants o'meter, the puck worked better with the Juice
Actually, us 2nd gen guys can't get the diablosport stack, we can only get the puck. I only mentioned it because he has a 3rd gen. But i'm suprised by your experience with the stack :popcorn:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts