Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys I’m new here but I need some help with my new to me Cummins. I have a 97 3500 12v all stock no major upgrades. The problem is when I have the ac off the truck runs perfect like new but as soon as it gets turned on you can feels power drain. It runs good just like bogged down it’s a lot louder also a deeper sound coming from exhaust. When I pull a good load and the (transmission line fan) kicks on it also reacts the same. If the ac is on and I am turning in reverse as in not gassing it it shakes like it wants to turn off but it never does. I’m just tryin to find some ideas before I head to my mechanic in a couple of weeks. The batteries never die or struggle to crank and you can have the radio on and it won’t feel like it does with ac. The batteries and less than 6 months old. The ac blows cold also just have to fix the fresh air flap. We’ll try to locate it then fix it. Thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts