Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Posting photos...What am I doing wrong here?

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  jmcmurray 
#1 ·
I have some photos I want to include in a topic, but it won't let me upload them. It says "Upload Errors
20131111_160514.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 55.4 KB."
I have no prior photos uploaded at all, and these shots are only like 157kb in size. What's going on?

#2 ·
Where are you uploading them from? Most here use Photobucket or similar, and once there you just copy the IMG code, then paste it here.

#3 ·
I have the images resized and sitting in a folder on my computer. I click the "add attachment" icon (the paperclip icon) and direct it to the image folder and select the images I'm trying to post, then select "upload" and that is when I get the error.

#7 ·
Unless you are a premium member you are very limited in the space to add pictures. You only have the space to upload about 3 small pictures. That is one way to get you to PAY for the Premium Membership......

#8 ·
Photobucket is your friend, and its free!

Copy and paste the IMG code of your downloaded picture into the body of you reply and *poof* your image appears.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.