Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
81,xxx on my stock 13. Whats more impressive is I live only 1/4 mile from my farm shop/office.

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts

·
Registered
5,244 Posts

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
Ah the good days :stirpot:, I don't remember seeing any ant hills in that area for awhile but it could have been because of the cooler weather.
They were gasping for air due to Exxon Valdez II :stirpot:

·
Premium Member
3,939 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Went ahead and updated my sig. even with the actuator stuck open all the time she still runs just fine. im the second owner and bought the truck June of 2014 with 316k the guy who had this truck before me was a hotshot and traded for something with a warranty.
Thats great looks like we have a winner so far !!

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
Roflmao :rof: :hehe: a great way to start my last day at my current job, a good laugh!!!:blues:
Just 'cause it's your LAST day at current job---doesn't mean :rolleyes: that you can be a SLACKER. GET BACK TO WORK !!!!! :spank:

·
Premium Member
3,939 Posts
Just 'cause it's your LAST day at current job---doesn't mean :rolleyes: that you can be a SLACKER. GET BACK TO WORK !!!!! :spank:
Getting another General Motors cluster fixed.....waiting on them to rebuild it. Working for once. Glad to see sleeping ugly finally got out of bed. :rof:

·
White Lightning
12,018 Posts
Getting another General Motors cluster fixed.....waiting on them to rebuild it. Working for once. Glad to see sleeping ugly finally got out of bed. :rof:
The time I'm wasting on you :rolleyes: :stirpot: could have been going towards my bezel swap :na:

Reactions: ChrisJ208

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Roflmao :rof: :hehe: a great way to start my last day at my current job, a good laugh!!!:blues:
Why you "ROFLMAO" at my priceless masterpiece its a one of a kind oil painting :grin2:.

Reactions: The Hulk

·
Premium Member
3,939 Posts
Why you "ROFLMAO" at my priceless masterpiece its a one of a kind oil painting :grin2:.
Because I didn't make the masterpiece!!!! :rof:

Reactions: ChrisJ208

·
Registered
282 Posts
mine is about 7 months old now... about 17,500 miles.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I’d say Ltngdrvr is among the most here. He’s probably working today, he’s over 500k on a stock (non-delete) 2015 2wd. I’m at 39,500 on a stock 2014 2wd, and we enjoy our towing brute.

·
Registered
742 Posts
49k on my 14. normally only gets used on weekends.

·
Registered
89 Posts
14’ with 142k, all stock.

·
Registered
198 Posts
58k on my '14. Didn't tow at all this year.

·
Registered
283 Posts
147k... 2017, tuned @103k. Runs like a champ!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts