Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I wanna see some pics of your stacks on your 1st gens! Whether its dual stacks, a single stack, a dual stack, or a cat stack, whatever stack or stacks you have, i wanna see them. I am tryin to get some ideas of what to do to my truck, I can't decide if i wanna do dual 6" mitre cut stacks, a single, or a 5" or 6"hood stack with a flapper. I'm leanin towards a hood stack or just one big single CAT stack, does anyone have a CAT stack on their 1st gen?:drool2: I think it would look sweet. Thanks guys, post your pics and tell me what you think i should go with.:thumbsup:

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
I'll post one tomorrow when I can get some sunlight. Single 5" flat top, flat black, bought everything from the local farm supply for 90 bucks.

Heres a pic from the front for now, I cut 5 inches out of it last weekend, so its level with the cab and you can't see it from the front.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Heres a few exhaust trans formations my truck has had

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
here are some pic of the exhaust on our prostreet truck

heres a pic of my truck with a single 5" stack

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey ryanihw350, what does your truck dyno? how do you like those 435 injetors? are they from coaltrain?

Reactions: djtrobbb

·
Registered
306 Posts
I like them alot, they are New Era Injectors. I have no idea what it is going to dyno. It was suppose to dyno this past Saturday but it rained it out. I will know on June 6th. The II 66 Turbo cleans the smoke up once its spooled. I would like bigger injectors since it is mainly just a pulling truck

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
my $7.00 6in miters

i need a new pic
thou im leaning toward aussies
ch

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

I know the truck looks dumb here still modding/redoing it and only got the back of the 6'' lift in

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
So you drive to the strip running the crazy-big under-bed muffler and exhaust.

When you get to the strip, loosen the Band-Clamp on the plug in the bed . . .

And put the plug in place of your street tip . . . . .

Now slip the temporary stack in the bed and tighten the band-clamps . . . .

Takes all of five minutes to do the swap and works well . . .

Now you can beat the crap out of it without blinding your opponent nor pissing off the track officials. . . . . .

When you're done, easily swap back to the street tip and slip off quietly into the night. :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

I know the truck looks dumb here still modding/redoing it and only got the back of the 6'' lift in

thought i would add a couple more, i dont like how everyone runs the kits in the beds and i didnt want to cut into the cross member so i undid the box and shoved piping under there and used the kit/modified it a bit and then just brought flex pipe through two holes just so i didnt have all the piping in the middle of the box now its under and more space and box use

1 - 20 of 27 Posts