Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ohio guys. i was hanging out with my girl and she came up with an idea of having a m&g at her house in boardman. the only thing is i know now is a bad time due to all the stuff going on. if you guys could let me know on a good date for it im sure i can make it happen.

if we have it im planning on cooking some burgers on the grill and drinking some beer and just hang out and bs about our trucks or whatever. we might even be able to have a bon-fire or something too. she has a burning pit in the woods behind her house and as long as it doesnt get to big we could do that too.

any suggestions about this idea appriciated.

oh and i was thinking of a put-n-bay m&g too but im not having any luck getting a cabin cheap up there thats why i havent posted anything about it yet.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:popcorn::popcorn::w:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Look in the Ohio chapter forum. Were getting something together for this spring/summer

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look in the Ohio chapter forum. Were getting something together for this spring/summer
yeah i saw that too.:thumbsup
im just thinking of having something up here closer to ne ohio so some of the guys dont have to go as far. i might go to that one if i can free up time for it also:thumbsup

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Sounds like there is a lot of interest in getting the gang together......thats a good thing...:thumbsup

It would be awesome to fill a parking lot somewhere with 20 or 30 CTD's !:peelout

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I'll definatley come to boardman..heck the truck won't even be warm when i get there..:lol3:
This should probably go to the ohio forum though..:thumbsup:

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll definatley come to boardman..heck the truck won't even be warm when i get there..:lol3:
This should probably go to the ohio forum though..:thumbsup:
yeah i should have posted it on there:thud: i dont know what i was doing:thud: i think i had a brain fart again:lol3:

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
yeah i should have posted it on there:thud: i dont know what i was doing:thud: i think i had a brain fart again:lol3:

Missed that....moved to the Ohio chapter....:thumbsup

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like there is a lot of interest in getting the gang together......thats a good thing...:thumbsup

It would be awesome to fill a parking lot somewhere with 20 or 30 CTD's !:peelout
it would be my girls drive way and probably her yard too:lol3: just watch out for the rock on the side of her drive she got her envoy hung up on it one night:w: and i had to pull it off with my truck. good thing the bottom of the envoy is all skid plates:thumbsup

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds like you go ta pretty cool GF to let you invite a bunch of smokey trucks to her place..lol
yeah she is pretty cool. :woot:heck it was her idea.:beer

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I'm gonna venture to say If you want a good turn out, plan around TS and Diesel dawgs on the 3rd, other than that, maybe a saturday night or something.

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm gonna venture to say If you want a good turn out, plan around TS and Diesel dawgs on the 3rd, other than that, maybe a saturday night or something.
yeah i was thinking a sat night in june or something. im just not 100% sure on the event schedules for june.

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
you would think as long as ive been on this site i would know that by now:ah:
I reply to a post every now and then without looking to see what section it's posted in.....it does make a difference sometimes.:lol3:

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I see your point of having a G2G up in your area, but, no offense, the point of a G2G is for more than just a couple people to show up. That's kind of why I was thinking central. Like Columbus. That way it's more of a equal drive for everybody. Better chance of a good turn out. That's cool if you want to have something up there though. I'd just like to get the whole chapter together if possible!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'd be down for some food!

·
HI
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im All In Tuff!!!!
cool. i hope i can come up with a good date to have it. im having a very bad start to my summer already. my dad just told me the other day he is going to close his construction company so now i have to look for a job. im pretty bumed:CRY: it going to be hard for me because ive worked for my dad all my life, i dont know how to work for someone else.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts