Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys and gals going to have another gtg aug 2 on the beach byob and whatever you want to throw on the pit bring the spouse or significant other if you want im sure we will have the horseshoes and washer boards and if ***** wants another butt whippin she can bring the roping dummy :rof:rof anyone is invited pm me with any ?s or my # is 361-815-6381 :beer

· Registered
767 Posts
August 2nd? I think thats when I get my new turbo...If i have any $$$ left over COUNT ME IN!!! havnt been down there since March during my spring break...I think i saw a few of yall down there i started a post and met up with some ppl there that week i was down and had fun on the beach but it was SOOO crowded. Im putting it on my calander

· Registered
767 Posts
Ya know come to think of it...Is *****'s truck the white single with a hood stack? I saw that truck everywhere i was stayin right on 8th street and at the beach every day. If i come, i'll bring them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes that would be ***** the non ropingist non shootingist non beerdrinkingist girl that we feel obligated to hang out with

· Registered
767 Posts
lol, sounds like a blast. I'm really gonna try and git on down there, but If i come, is there a place close i can stay at. I'd hate to drive 3 hrs just to turn around at the end of the day. If only we got Richard down here....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ramtough55 is staying at the holiday inn express i think that is the close place you might caravan down with him he is from san antone

· Banned
118 Posts
Beer, what's up man? I am going to try my best to make the meet. With this additional new company we're starting, it's taking a lot of my time on the weekends also. Sooner or later, I will get my :butt: down there to meet you guys then I can kick *****'s :butt: on the roping dummy. I used to team and calf rope. I am gonna make a grown girl :CRY:. :lol3:

· Rockin' the Hoodstack
547 Posts
Ya know come to think of it...Is *****'s truck the white single with a hood stack? I saw that truck everywhere i was stayin right on 8th street and at the beach every day. If i come, i'll bring them.
Yup!! That was me!!!!! :peelout :thumbsup :peelout :hyper: I made my rounds sping break...my hubby grew up in port a so we go hang out with his buddies every year and get fit shaced :beer :beer :beer We just ordered this......

......so next spring break maybe Ill take her instead of Supergoat :thumbsup

· Rockin' the Hoodstack
547 Posts
yes that would be ***** the non ropingist non shootingist non beerdrinkingist girl that we feel obligated to hang out with
Yeah I just plain suck at everything I do....Im totally lame....I know.....but yall love me anyway....:T: :butt: :lol3: :thumbsup :hyper: :beer

· Registered
186 Posts
Hey Beer play I have been out and about and just saw the thread. Well I guess everybody likes you cause they wouldn't say a word on the thread that I started:lol3: But Yah I'll be there and if any body has a portable pit, I'll bring lots of fajitas. Im pretty parshal to Fajitas. can't find my little pit, I think I left it over at a cousins or something. And if any body wants to caravan that is fine with me. I'm coming from the San Antonio area.:thumbsup

· Registered
186 Posts
BUMP! Boy, its quiet around here!:hyper::woot:

· Registered
67 Posts
you know i would really like to make it but some of you might not know but natural is getting hitched up and i am in the wedding party so i dont think ill be making it. unless you can talk natural into postponing the whole wedding.

· Registered
186 Posts
Whats his number I'll call him and tell him to get his priorities strait!:rof:rof:lol3::lol3::rof Just Kidding! Give a congrats to him for me. Hope he lives happily ever after!:thumbsup

· Rockin' the Hoodstack
547 Posts
Bump.....I know there are supposed to be a lot of people going to this little shindig.....where is everybody at??????

· Rockin' the Hoodstack
547 Posts
Sorry guys, I really want to make it but my priorities are to be waiting for my better half at the Alter!! :thumbsup
Well I would certainly hope so.....congratulations and I hope everything turns out perfect....:thumbsup We had ours last November and I had it outside....it was 40 degrees and raining.....lol....I made everyone stand outside anyway.....hahahaha.....good luck!!! :beer :beer :woot:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.