Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the fri the 20th at porkys still on??? anyone know???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yes it's still on for the 6-20-08. I guess the time will be 6pm to 9pm or 10pm.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you comin in from nebraska again for it???:thumbsup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Its on Friday night June 20th 6 pm till 9 or 10 pm.

Hope you can stay for area diesels dyno day on the 21st Chad.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have got a guy going to detail my truck to the max Thursday night.I'll be there if the wife does not care, still M.I.A.,I wish you could meet my family 08 still on the run. She is still:$: WTF . I should be able to go if we do not work.:thumbsup

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that good man u got a really nice rig. u goin to put it on the dyno maybe???:thumbsup

·
Registered
129 Posts
that good man u got a really nice rig. u goin to put it on the dyno maybe???:thumbsup
Thanks

I'm not sure if I'll put it on the dyno.I would like to do a little more to the old truck first.But we will have to see what happens.:beer

·
Registered
70 Posts
I will be there even thow I tore up my truck a little bit I lost some of my tools when the leave behind our house broke and tryin to get it back up and going but slow going with out the right tools.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I will try if I am not working late, where is it from Camp Dodge? I don't know DMS very well I will try to map it to,hope to see you all there

G

·
If you are at Camp Dodge just take Merle Hay Rd to Douglas and take a left at Douglas. It is just a few blocks down on the right, south, side of the road.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just talked with Brian the manager at Porky's, and he said they are looking forward to us showing on Friday night. I hope we can get a few more trucks than last time to show them we are in it for the summer.

G

·
For those who showed up it was a blast again. There will be another July 11th I believe. We still need some more participation and there are fliers that Matt, Upcountryfab, has made up. I'm sure he would email you a copy to make some up and spread out so we can get more rides there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts