Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering who is going to try to make it here next Friday night? It would be nice to get some trucks over there so this could be a continual thing possibly.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Where at I'm in columbus, ne working? I'm from louisiana so as much info I can get would be great

·
Diesel Head
1,973 Posts
hey man, if we wants to make the drive, by all means, GIT R DONE!

Im coming from a good 2 hrs away if i can make it and got the money for fuel already.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Count me in get some good food and See some BAD AZZ trucks wants better than that :thumbsup

·
Diesel Head
1,973 Posts
boobs:w: :lol3: :woot:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Looks like I won't be able to make this one as I probably won't have my truck back yet...
Bummer
mishkaya

·
Registered
129 Posts
It is in Des Moines, Ia. It is on Douglas ave. That would be one big drive from Ne LOL!
What times would all of this take place? I would love to come if the wife will say ok.It's been a while since my truck has made a road trip.New clucth,Mad smarty,and stacks since road trip I want to hear her sign me a song.:peelout

·
Registered
993 Posts
Crap!!! We are leavin for Minnesota Sat for vacation for a week. Otherwise I would be there. That SUCKS!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I believe this is the 1st time for it and I believe it starts at 6pm and goes on until 9 or later. mishkaya you can still come and hang out. LOL

·
Registered
347 Posts
im in also ill be there

i have been waiting for something like this to happen hopefully its big:peelout

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was hoping that it would last all night I don't get off work until 5:30 and 3 hour drive.The wife would say your missing 48 an hour to go hang out and 200 in fuel. I'll be there yeah If some one can point me in a good direction for a hotel if I'm not working Sat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Guys the cruise night at Porky's is still on. We will be there rain or shine. It is from 6 pm till 9 or later. We plan of having a good showing. See you all Friday night at Porky's!

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
was hoping that it would last all night I don't get off work until 5:30 and 3 hour drive.The wife would say your missing 48 an hour to go hang out and 200 in fuel. I'll be there yeah If some one can point me in a good direction for a hotel if I'm not working Sat.

There are a lot of nice hotels around and I am sure we can do something after words so it won't be a wasted trip for you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey guys. I have been trying for a year to put something like this together, and it is finally going to happen. But in my haste I haven't looked for anything to do afterwards. So if we all gather and have a good time I am sure we can find something to do afterwards. I am glad to see that there are plenty of you planning on comming. Hope to see you all there. Just so you know if this is a good turnout, I plan on working with the people from Iowa Speedway in Newton for a special diesel night there as well, I have already been talking to them as well.

G

·
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I have spoke with the track manager at Eddyville and he is game for a diesel class. The same people that own Eddyville own Cedar falls and Cordova so they are up for it as well. These are the tracks I have been talking with trying to get the NHRDA here in Iowa. We should have atleast 2 events here in Iowa next season with any luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool. BTW do you have any ideas for after the cruise? I am rackin my brain for something that is entertaining for everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts