Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys since we haven't heard anything from Devious 10 about the Pocono 8 Lug get together's yet I wanted to put this out there.

What does everyone think of having these at my place every other Sunday? I have room to park 25+ trucks in the top part of my yard. I have a pool and a grill so if we wanted to eat we could fire up the grill and stuff.

Also do you guys want to do it every other Sunday or should we just do one a month so that we get more than 6 or 7 people? I want the northeast guys to chime in here so we can get this stuff going...summer has started and we haven't had a get together yet.:banghead:

· Registered
488 Posts
I'd show , sounds cool... when i'm on the right coast!:party018:

· Registered
648 Posts
ill probly show once or twice depends on the drive

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad some of you have chimed in, Mica you'll have to let me know what weekends you'll be around!

1bad93 depending on where at in york you are it will take about 1:45min-2:15 minutes to get up to my place. But I do plan on starting these fairly early in the afternoon because I know guys gotta work on Monday morning and I'd like to be able to get everyone together.

· Registered
648 Posts
well i ant scard of driving least once i get my sbc in then were good but till then im not trying to get stuck some were

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i ant scard of driving least once i get my sbc in then were good but till then im not trying to get stuck some were
Yeah I'm in a similar predicament, my tranny is shot lol.

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd drive up from the Philly area:thumbsup:
Awesome, I'd love to have ya up. Are sunday afternoons good for you? I'd like to get some feedback on what time everyone would like to start these and how many per month you guys would like to have.

· Registered
648 Posts
id say every other afternoon:thumbsup:

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok and what do you guys think about starting these things around 1pm?

· Registered
357 Posts
where exactly are you located cuz I would love to come up as long as its not too much over an hour or so.

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
where exactly are you located cuz I would love to come up as long as its not too much over an hour or so.
I live in Effort, off of RT 115. I'm about 7 miles south of the pocono raceway.

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea arnt transmissions a pain:banghead:
They are when you can't just put a junk yard tranny in....4200 bucks here I come!:buttkick:

· Registered
1,434 Posts
im interested id really like to get together with a bunch of fellow cummins fanatics. dont have to many around here :confused013:

· Registered
648 Posts
man i thought the sbc was bad 850 lol

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok guys I'm going to make a new thread for the date and time of the first get together, so that it is easy for people to find. But I'm thinking it is going to be 6/28/09 at 1pm, this way it gives people time to plan and hopefully make it out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.