Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bought the pocket style flares from ebay that are not bushwacker's. They look the same but are alot cheaper. Just want to know if the fit is good bad or ugly. Thinking about trying them since I will be trimming a little fender before install anyway.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I did read that befor posting this. Didn't know if anyone else had any luck with them. Can't believe jetmoto is the only one that's tried them. Well I guess I will let you all know when I get a set.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I have a set of Prestige (SP) flares off ebay. They're just a textured ftock type flare, not the "pocket flare". Mine fit great. I really like them. But I'm thinking about trying the "pocket flares" here soon. I kinda want the look they have. I've had mine on for 2 year now and they look really good still. If/when I get teh pocket flares, it'll be the ebay ones.

PLEASE post up pics and info when you get them on!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Is there any major difference between pocket style and the cut out style of bushwackers?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I have had two sets of the prestige flares and they fit great.. No complaints here.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I have bushwackers because I didn't want to risk it, but honestly most of the stuff i've ever gotten for a car or truck on ebay hasn't been that bad. I know everyone shreds ebay and will probably shred me for sayng it, but I would say give it go, I just didn't have the balls.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts