Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was just tring to install the new 1014 file and it got to 99% and just stopped. any Idea's, it was in stock mode before I tried downloading, I have not tried starting it or doing anything yet. any thoughts.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
It seems that a lot of people have been having problems with the PMT's lately. I myself had some problems with my triple dog. About the only thing that you can do is get a hold of Bully Dog and have them walk you through how to correct the problem. However I don't think that you will be able to contact them until Monday. When I called them I spoke with Scott Gordon and he was able to help me out. His direct line is 866-285-5936 X1130.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I tried to do the update and it said I needed the TSD update... what the heck is that?

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I decided to to take it to the dealer and have them reflash my ECM. Hopefully that does the trick. I will update later on how it goes...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ok, I was just tring to install the new 1014 file and it got to 99% and just stopped. any Idea's, it was in stock mode before I tried downloading, I have not tried starting it or doing anything yet. any thoughts.
PM me with your phone number and I will call you tonight. I would stay away from the dealership. They will tell you that you need a new ECM which isn't true. I can fix it with a recovery file.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM on the way, Thanks Buddy. I got it reflashed and its running, the dealership is pretty cool about it and they were laughing about the egr that is missing. but the main thing is it is running again.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
PM me with your phone number and I will call you tonight. I would stay away from the dealership. They will tell you that you need a new ECM which isn't true. I can fix it with a recovery file.
wow he is still alive:thud: rob:thumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts