Cummins Diesel Forum banner

PMT Updates?

7K views 116 replies 16 participants last post by  mattpopp 
#1 ·
Anyone have any up dates on the PMT?

#5 ·
I don't have the specifics on what is different, I imagine it has to due with the fueling curve. I have the two latest versions, one for guys with the DPF and one without it. Both versions now have the pyro software incorporated into it.

#26 ·
i uesed my old pmt card just cut the files off and loaded up the new files. and yes i was back to stock. I dont know what the problem is, it could have bein anything loading files on to a truck is very delicate, i didnt take my mp-8 so that could been it. or my dome light could have screwed it up. loading my xcellartor on to my dmax on time my roommate rolled up his window and locked the truck up.

#31 ·
i dont know bout the worst. i wasnt with out my truck for 8 days, but i went throught 5 different programs til buddy got one to work for me. lol It was all worth it in the end ive almost got everything paid off with the fuel ive saved in just a short amount of time.

#32 · (Edited)
Crap I was trying to update to 1013K and the update won't go to complete. Just goes to 99% and hangs there. I hear the klunk you hear when you clear codes etc but it won't complete. The first time after 5 minutes sitting at 99% turned it off. Now when it comes up it tells me the "vehicle is erased" and tries to download back to stock but the same thing happens. It gets to 99% and never completes. The truck won't start.

Of coarse I had to do this when Bullydog was closed. Anyone else seen this?

#34 · (Edited)
I PM'd him. Now I hope the weather does not turn sunny and tick me off because I cannot go boating. arrghh.

I hope the ECM is not toast. Mattpopp selected the wrong vehicle right? I did not but mine just hangs and won't complete and won't go back to stock.

I wonder if I should do the reset/battery disconnect thing and try again. I don't know what it could hurt at this point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.