Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What else can i stack on my PMT and MP-8. I was thinking maybe just the edge box with no att module. Any thing else of can you even stack anything else with the Pmt?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I would look at a FASS or Airdog, then Water Meth. As far as stacking you could use the edge.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
i have the PMT Stacked with the MP8. I think i will be taking the MP8 off. There is just too much fuel with the too of them. I personally dont think its a good idea.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the PMT Stacked with the MP8. I think i will be taking the MP8 off. There is just too much fuel with the too of them. I personally dont think its a good idea.
well this is a puller in the works, i dont have sponsors so what gets done gets done a lil at a time, im working on a turbo, i have a machine shop tryin to figure out how to get more air outa stock turbo. clutch is on the way. I have a fass im just gathering parts for a remote filter, i just have the pump.. i need as much fuel at i can get. Injectors are the next step, im tryin to get my stockers extrude honed. and im modifyin my stock cp3 pump.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
well this is a puller in the works, i dont have sponsors so what gets done gets done a lil at a time, im working on a turbo, i have a machine shop tryin to figure out how to get more air outa stock turbo. clutch is on the way. I have a fass im just gathering parts for a remote filter, i just have the pump.. i need as much fuel at i can get. Injectors are the next step, im tryin to get my stockers extrude honed. and im modifyin my stock cp3 pump.
i see, i wonder why we can put a twin setup on and use the stocker for the small turbo to spool the big one up. Has anybody tried that yet. I think getting the air to the engine is the real issue holding back some good power!!

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
Also i dont think getting the fuel to the engine is going to be your problem. I think BD will be able to help you out as if you plan on pulling with your truck. You should give BUddy a call and i think he will be your man to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts