Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I updated the PMT to the new version, it updated fine, but then I figured I may need to re-select the 6.7L truck again. As soon as I did, it updated and restarted.

It was able to display the PMT logo, but would freeze at that point.

I called Tech Support, and it just rang, so I left buddy a voice-mail. Called back to tech support and the finally answered and walked me through it.

Turn the key off, press the upper left button and hold it. Turn key on. It will boot and as soon as it comes up to the Bully Dog logo, let the button out.

It will reload it to the default settings.

Hadley called me back after the fact, but it was all good. Definitely good customer service!

Just thought I'd share the tip in case anyone else runs into this.

Had no problems with 1014 though

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
When I updated the PMT to the new version, it updated fine, but then I figured I may need to re-select the 6.7L truck again. As soon as I did, it updated and restarted.

It was able to display the PMT logo, but would freeze at that point.

I called Tech Support, and it just rang, so I left buddy a voice-mail. Called back to tech support and the finally answered and walked me through it.

Turn the key off, press the upper left button and hold it. Turn key on. It will boot and as soon as it comes up to the Bully Dog logo, let the button out.

It will reload it to the default settings.

Hadley called me back after the fact, but it was all good. Definitely good customer service!

Just thought I'd share the tip in case anyone else runs into this.

Had no problems with 1014 though
You had me worried with the title of your thread Brian:popcorn:

Glad you got it resolved:woot:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, yeah I was sweating a little when it decided to do that. Glad I was able to get it figured out. I'm surprised they don't include this info in the manual though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts