Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone send me the cazy larry files for the pmt? or scarry larry, if thats for the [email protected]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Home

look on the left hand side bottom of the page... if you had searched this you would have found it pretty easily:thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was needing it pretty quick and didnt have time to look.....thanks for pointing me in the right direction
Denver

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, to bug everyone with another dumb question, can someone tell me the steps on how to get it onto the pmt card?
I can get the files on the card but it keeps telling me that its missing a file. Do i need to just call bully dog?
thanks again

·
Registered
215 Posts
sent email to you i have pmt version working on newer version or more tunable for pmt decoding files to find out everything all the pmt does as any programmer is controlled by power to the computer in the vehicle read email

·
Registered
359 Posts
Is this file on the webpage for all PMT versions? Anyone know?

·
Registered
10 Posts
k well im going to try it right now
and ill post the results here bakedogg

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have been looking for the CL file for a long time now and no one seems to have or like to share it with me... lol. :confused013:

·
Registered
10 Posts
well i tried loading it on to my pmt card dint work for me.
im not really sure what im doing so i need someone to take me step by step on how to load the file onto the card anyway if i do fig it out i will post it right away

·
Registered
359 Posts
The link on the page comes up for the triple dog. I didn't think this was the same file for the PMT?

·
Registered
10 Posts
crazy larry

yes im not sure i didnt think so either but on that web page it does say for the TD and the PMT. i tried and the crazy larry sett did not come up on the pmt but someone told me it was just a better extr sett so i dont know what to think.
my buddy had no prob sett his TD up with crazy so i dont understand.

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
ok guys I updated my website and put up the correct file for the pmt with instructions seems the triple dog file only works on a select few trucks so I put up another version that has worked on every 5.9 truck, its at the very top now.
Home

1 - 16 of 16 Posts