Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of replacing my cracked 53 block lastnight, I found the hub of my Suncoast t/c that drives the front pump of the trans got chewed up.
I got to call Suncoast and see what they will do for me. I'll keep you posted on this.
The center hole of the flex plate is also damaged. There is no way either of these are going back in.
I also noticed the top of the intake side of the turbo housing has a pretty serious groove worn in it from the blades. It seems like the area that is the worst is from about 11 o'clock to 3 o'clock on the inside of the housing. There is about .003-.005 gone from it and the shaft has some serious side to side play, yet the front to back play is not too bad.
My 2mo old ATS manifold is also rusted all to crap. My stocker with 108k looked better than this thing. I called ATS and they said to send it back so they can look at it and go from there. We'll see:popcorn:.
I'm looking for PM's on a billett flex plate and a preferably a polished Silver Bulllet Phat Shaft that can be used in a set of twins later. Size of the turbo?? School me. Thanks.

·
Not like the others......
4,190 Posts
I'm looking for PM's on a billett flex plate and a preferably a polished Silver Bulllet Phat Shaft that can be used in a set of twins later.
Since there is no advertising allowed in the General Forums, you'll probably need to post this in the Request a Price Quote section so Vendors can send you a PM on a price quote. http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/request-price-quote/
Size of the turbo?? School me. Thanks.
You might need to start a discussion thread in the 2nd gen forums for more info on that, or one of the Site Vendors could help you if you post in the Request a Quote section.
Just tryin to help :thumbsup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts