Registered
Discussion Starter #1
well here's my set of codes

p0500--no vehicle speed sensor signal

p0753--trans 3-4 shift sol/trans relay circuit

p0713--trans temp voltage sensor too high

p1763--governor pressure volts too high

p1693--companion code detected

all the trans codes don't bother me at all considering the auto no longer lives in my truck after the 5spd took its place.

also how in the hell do i get the pcm to show codes. mopar1973 man's site says to wait to see "p done" twice but it shows the codes that ive seen, says p done and stops displaying....kinda pisses me off:lol4:

funny thing to is every once in a while my tach just drops to zero for a lil while but then picks back up. no hard starting issues. as far as driveability, there is the occasional what i consider as dead pedal. fuel pressure is 25-28psi courtesy of holley black:thumbsup: ( i know 20 is max)

i know my vp is starting to fail but i'm not doin anything to my truck as far as teh speed sensor codes until the truck won't move at all. but i am curious as to why the tach stops for a lil bit, then starts working again.:thumbsup:

Registered
you really can't get pcm codes unless you use a drb or similar scanner, I get that 0500 code with the smarty on both trucks no worries, the 1693 is just saying that the pcm is telling the ecm that it has a code, when you gonna come up to alliance?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
you really can't get pcm codes unless you use a drb or similar scanner, I get that 0500 code with the smarty on both trucks no worries, the 1693 is just saying that the pcm is telling the ecm that it has a code, when you gonna come up to alliance?
ya i figured i wouldn't do anything about those codes i highlighted in red cuz my truck still runs :lol4: and about coming to alliance you ask? well this morning i've gotta get fitted for a tux, gonna pick up a piece of exhaust so i can get a downpipe started for my ht3b, got an eye appointment at 2pm for contacts, so how bout around 4ish this afternoon cuz ive got the day off!:thumbsup::thumbsup: i'll send you a pm with my cell number. give me a call when you get the chance cuz i'll be out most of the day anyways:thumbsup:

Registered
sorry man work at 3:30 and I got some stuff to do around the house to get ready to lay some concrete

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
sorry man work at 3:30 and I got some stuff to do around the house to get ready to lay some concrete
hey man that's allright i understand:thumbsup: give me a call sumtime this week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts