·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like both of them but I wonder which will offer the best mileage. The tread is very similar between the 2. I guess neither are that popular hence the few replies?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I ran some Bridgestone Revos (the original not the 2's) on my Jeep GC and they were a great tire. Very quiet and saw no drop in mileage from the originals. They balanced great. I would run them again in the future without question.

Reactions: rokcrawlr

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dueler Revo 2 are on national back order. Just my luck. The genius at Discount Tire told me that tire manufacturers are making less of the "big" tires because of the state of the economy. If he calls a 285/70r17 big........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tires

I have on my 07 3500
LT 285/70R17 Hankook RF10 AT 10 ply
they hold 3750lbs per tire at 80 psi.
I haul a 21k toyhauler and I love'em
I wasnt a big fan of the Hankook Brand many years ago but they have changed to fit into the North American tire market.
You can get hankooks from Discount Tire , Big O tire , Peerless Tyre , Pretty Much every retail tire store has acess to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dueler Revo 2 are on national back order. Just my luck. The genius at Discount Tire told me that tire manufacturers are making less of the "big" tires because of the state of the economy. If he calls a 285/70r17 big........

That is a sales pitch
what he should have said ( they are on backorder and I have no clue when they are coming off of it ) all he had to do is call BSFS and they would have told you 1st quarter of 2011 to be slowley released to those who have had them on backorder the longest.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I have the Bridgestone Revo 2 and they ROCK! :thumbsup:
Quiet, wearing very well so far and a good semi aggressive tread if you do most of your driving on the road/highway (like me).
I would buy these again without any hesitation!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts