Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey was anyone down at pismo beach this weekend? i was there an seen a few nice cummins down there an a really nice lifted red one. im trying to figure out who drives it.

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone go out there

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what did you air down too?i didnt have a compressor so i left the 70lbs in my tires an couldnt go anywhere so i just parked an rode the bike

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey anyone down to go to pismo this upcoming weekend?

· Registered
4,129 Posts
We are going to Pismo for the day on 21st or so. Just to test 2 Rhino's out.

I aired down to only 20psi. And next time AIR DOWN Kevin. There is a air compressor down the road at the 7 ELEVEN that I use to air up every time.

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol,yea thanks that would of been a good idea,also cause the chevron down the street where i stoped on the way out to get gas they have compressors at each gas pump.21st if you guys go forsure ill meet you guys up there.keep me updated

· Registered
73 Posts
big group of people going out the 15th and 16th. i go there almost every weekend so just let me know. i air down to 15 in the back and 20 in the front and never have gotten close to getting stuck. i always air up at chevron too

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
15 an 16 sweeet,are you goin up also?let me know,i wanna go

· Registered
1,917 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
1,917 Posts
sweet, once I get a for sure date I'll post up some details.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.