Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to install a turbo timer... not sure what kind yet but all i know is i dont want to cut any wires... i want to plug it in. so i was wondering if there is someone that knows a factory part number for the ( i think 6 pin flat connector male and female) under the steering column, that way i can wire it in and no cutting or splicing, nice and clean!

lemme know! thanks!

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Found this trying to help ya :lol3:

The Attitude has a turbo timer connector that utilizes factory connectors. I tried ordering the wiring from Edge when I did mine but got no luck...you could always give it a try...It's really not that big of a deal to tap, though.

Here's how I did mine. The control box for the timer is mounted to the metal dash support in the bottom corner of the pic. Not sure how much different the 2nd gen harnesses are. BTW, it's the red and green wire on the TT harness, not red and blue :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
anybody have the wiring diagram for the ign. switch? i have a levoc turbo timer from my galant vr4 that i sold; figured i'd put it in the truck....

·
Registered
401 Posts
you could consider either sellin/stackin that smarty with the adren/pulse combo....the pulse has a fully adjustable turbo timer customizable on time and egt's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts