Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Pig Farm Truck Pull 6/5/09

2725 22
Hey guys tomorrow night there is a truck pull at Lorah's Pig farm. Starts at 5pm and I'm pretty sure it is rain or shine like last year.

Come on out and pull or just enjoy the show, should be a pretty good turnout this year.

Lorahs Pig Roasters/Farm Market
4739 South Cypress Road
Walnutport, PA 18088

See you there!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They have pushed tonights pull back to Sunday. They are going to try and run all the trucks and all the tractors on Sunday...so it is going to be a long day if you go on Sunday.

· Registered
64 Posts
they ran trucks last night to i was there i did hear them say about running trucks sunday but i didn'there what trucks and when

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard 12pm also for tomorrow (Sunday). But since they ran trucks on Friday night...why I have no freaking idea! The owners wife told me they were not having it at 4:15pm on Friday, and then I get a phone call at 10pm from a friend saying he is there watching the pulls. I was so F-ing pissed......

Anyway I have not heard what classes of trucks they are going to run on Sunday along with the farm stock tractors.

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so did they end up pulling on Sunday ?
Yeah they did, I wasn't able to go but a friend of mine went and said they had more diesels show up that weren't there on friday night.

· Registered
208 Posts
Yeah they did, I wasn't able to go but a friend of mine went and said they had more diesels show up that weren't there on friday night.
i was one of them:party018: 207 ft i was proud of my pull

· Registered
211 Posts
darn it, i missed a local redneck pull and the truck was still together.....

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
darn it, i missed a local redneck pull and the truck was still together.....
You need to fire up that computer every once in a while!:buttkick:

· Registered
211 Posts
You need to fire up that computer every once in a while!:buttkick:
aww come on it's only been 4 months since i was last on here.......ooops......:lol4:

1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aww come on it's only been 4 months since i was last on here.......ooops......:lol4:

LOL you couldn't have been THAT busy that you couldn't even pop on here to say hi.

· Registered
64 Posts
anyone know when the next one is i think i heard sometime in august

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.