Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pictures for anyone who wants to see..

·
Registered
150 Posts
So what does it look like if I need it to hook into my H1C? How much did it cost, and could he do just the downpipe and a Y pipe for stacks?
DS79

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,048 Posts
Richie has a HX40 4" vand connector on it.

The normal end that comes on it is for a HX35/H1c turbo. The end Richie has is an option. This pic is the Stans pipe for the H1c/HX35.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can buy just the piece's you want but it is almost as expensive as if you bought the whole kit. The price is $494.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
336 Posts
thats what i just got done doing about a month ago! i love it! it went on easy and sounds like the big boys!:thumbsup

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is there a website so I can look at the different stuff? I may just do it myself but if its not all that bad, I will buy what i need.
DS79

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,048 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is the rips a true 4" downpipe? And your right the whole kit is cheaper than just buying what I would need, just don't want to drop $500 on exhaust right now.
DS79

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,048 Posts
Some people say Rip's is a 4" down pipe. The pic on his website shows a 3.5" downpipe with a 4" as an option. About the only thing I can say is to call him and find out.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I bought just the dp and tc pipe and it was somewhere around 350$ at my front door

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine is on and it is very quiet. The muffler is straight through but very quiet. When I called the price for the first 3 pipes was $425.00. I just bought everything for 494.00. So for 70 bucks I got a 40 inch long muffler and 2 tailpipe peices. I used my tailpipe I had as it is 4 inches and stailess steel. The end of it is polished and lookes better than the one from stans. So I got some spare stuff if I need some pipes. Will post more pics after the rain stops and maybee a video link.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts