Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I would throw some pictures up of my mods and where I have mounted everything and how it looks. There are more and more guys on here with fresh 6.7's that dont know what they look like.

Here is a picture of my EGR delete and whole engine compartment.

Here is my AFE intake

Here is where I mounted my edge module.

Here is where I mounted my MP-8 module. Its hard to tell but its on the firewall side of the battery box on the drivers side.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is where I mounted my edge monitor and the MP-8 control. I got the MP-8 idea from another member on here. Its nice having them both right there and adjustable in 2 seconds if needed.

Here is a few exterior photos of my BADP 5" TBE. Not great photos but you can get a glance of what it looks like to others. You can also see my debadging I did and the after market cummins emblem.

Here you can see how far out the exhaust sticks out. I like it this way personally it keeps the soot out away from the bumper better.

One more of the drivers side with the debadging. I need to get a close up of the aftermarket emblem. It has the cummins emblem and then say 6.7 HO underneath it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the dirty truck. LOL

·
Registered
639 Posts
Thanks, very helpfull!

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
My first thought "Why in the HELL is a 5.9 Posting here" Then the lights cut on and i saw the other half of the EGR. Looks Good.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL Just need to get that EGR cooler off and then it will really start looking more like the 5.9.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Looks like your Air Filter could use a clean out. Looks good. Just about what mine looks like.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Air filter only has about 3,000 miles on it. I drive dirt road and live in the country so she gets pretty dirty. It is not as dirty as it looks. The filter media is yellowish to begin with and the oil is yellowish also. Makes it look dirty real fast.

Thanks for the comments guys, I cant wait to get a new clutch and some wheels/tires on her. She has 47,000 on her to.

·
Registered
721 Posts

What butterfly, I took out the whole rod

I made a custom bracket to retain the stock Egr pipe cover, It looks alot cleaner

And at 4100 miles it's so so clean.:thumbsup

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey what kind of steps do you have on the side of the vehicle? How much were they?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Go Rhino steps and they cost way too much. dominator-sidestep
They were a Christmas Present

·
Premium Member
819 Posts

edge att. controler

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great pics fellas. Dieselgoose, I'm just about to install my edge/mp-8, an tips? I like where you put the mp-8 controller knob. One thing I'm still trying to conceptualize is where the wires go from the attitude monitor and mp-8 when you have the A-pillar mount? Do you run them down the side of the door and then through the firewall grommet, or down the A-pillar and then drill a separate hole in the firewall?

Any help would be great...as you can see!

·
Registered
190 Posts
ATC how much were those sidesteps if you don't mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Great pics fellas. Dieselgoose, I'm just about to install my edge/mp-8, an tips? I like where you put the mp-8 controller knob. One thing I'm still trying to conceptualize is where the wires go from the attitude monitor and mp-8 when you have the A-pillar mount? Do you run them down the side of the door and then through the firewall grommet, or down the A-pillar and then drill a separate hole in the firewall?

Any help would be great...as you can see!
Yeah just run them down the A-piller then through the gromet in the fire wall

·
Registered
721 Posts
ATC how much were those sidesteps if you don't mind me asking?
Too friggin much:$: They were a christmas present but I think they were about $550. Their GoRhino steps, they got a few different styles and they make cow catchers and stuff like that. You can take the step pad off and either anodize it or powder coat it to mach, I just havn't gotten that far.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm just wondering how you get the fuel gauge to stay on the full mark.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm just wondering how you get the fuel gauge to stay on the full mark.
Has anybody invented something like that yet?:popcorn:

·
Unreconstructed
6,381 Posts
Yeah, it's called: Go fill 'er up (all $175 worth!!!), then drive it straight home...park it in the middle of your front yard, and you have a nice, permanent, 8,000 lb. "RAM-statue" lawn-ornament!!! Haha!!!!

That's how you get better fuel-mileage than anyone else on the planet!! Haha!

Trust me, I feel yall's pain...I got an '07 2500 6.7 and it gets 9.2 mpg's around town, and NO-better than 11.5 on the highway!!! It sucks! I gotta get a BADP 5" TBE, and and EGR-delete!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts