Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, it seems to me that most of us would like to see how others have done there motor mounts for there conversion. So I thought that I would start a new thread for them. So if you have done a conversion, and you made your own mounts, lets see them. and even if you bought them lets see it. I'll post mine when I get the chance to get some pics of them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, this is the only pic I could get that you can see just how ghetto mine are. But they work. These ones are just temporary until I am able to get around to making some better ones, kinda hard to do when you live in barracks and not allowed to work on your truck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know old thread but here are mine:

Crossmember:

Mounts:

D

·
0 Posts
Nice. I just called on the avalanche engineering ones for my little brother's truck, but I don't have the $400 laying around. So I will be building my own again. Here are a set i built for my dad's 1991 5.9 F-350.

Right now I have side lined my 76 chevy and 72 chevy projects because I am putting a 5.9 in my little brother's truck.

·
Registered
258 Posts
DW, what kind of truck is little brother getting?

D

·
0 Posts
DW, what kind of truck is little brother getting?
He has an 84 Chevy K20 we started the restoration on last year. We couldn't finish it before he left due to life LOL. I mean time and no money. Here are some pics of it.
Here it is with him standing by it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
don't mean to thread jack but what meats are those on your brother's truck? Those look pretty nice.

D

·
0 Posts
don't mean to thread jack but what meats are those on your brother's truck? Those look pretty nice.
They are 36 12.50 16.5 good year rt2's , if I remember correctly. He baught them brand new off ebay for like $450 shipped. They ride nice and wear well. I have used them before on some trucks and work well especially for the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts