Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got a guy that says he can build anythin out of metal and told me to send him some pics of what i would want for my truck. i want you guys to help me out in deciding what would look good on my truck. Let me see what you have! Thanks!!

Enrique

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one has anything? ive seen some on here before... where you at? lets see some custom bumpers!!!!!:headbang:

·
Banned
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah those are nice, im not that much into the one on the first gen, looks weak!

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts

·
I bleed Diesel
2,508 Posts
theres alot of guys with big bumpers on here. I wouldnt recomend putting any more weight on the front of are trucks tho. inless you like smashing stuff. Its harder on the fuel mileage, front sus, frame, Phill that is a bad bumper tho. what mpg u getting?

·
I bleed Diesel
2,508 Posts
yeah those are nice, im not that much into the one on the first gen, looks weak!
LMAO i hit a car at 30 and messed its day up. all my my truck got was a scratch on the bumper. lol

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Phil...sweet bumper man!

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts
Orange the axle is bent. I have another one in the garage ready to go in. I have been waiting for warm weather to install it.

·
1ST GEN MODERATOR
16,269 Posts
Thanks guy's.

That was my last ever welding project. :CRY:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it does look nice, im probably gonna get something like that, thanks phill
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Are you gona put a rear bumber on it too? Ive got a road warrior drop bumper that is a beast, my buddy ran into itwith his 2nd gen gasser and screwed up his fender, it put about a 12"x8" dent that is about 5" deep, and left a little bit of paint on my bumper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts