Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, picked up my truck today, she's an 01 2500, with the cummins (obviously) so here are some pics.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I thought so to. Looking forward to :$: :$: :$: at it. haha.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah, working on getting it blacked out, yours is sick looking.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Bud, it's a process. Good luck to you with the mods.

Yep, the biggest problem is not having enough :$::$::$: to throw at it. :rof But I'm looking forward to building her up, keeps you looking forward to the paycheck every two weeks.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Diesel Head
1,972 Posts
pics arent working for me :(

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats a bummer. :(

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, I think its got lots of potential as well, and will definitely be a fun project to keep me entertained for a few years.

·
EAST TEXAS VP
3,432 Posts
Yep, the biggest problem is not having enough :$::$::$: to throw at it. :rof But I'm looking forward to building her up, keeps you looking forward to the paycheck every two weeks.
I know how that goes, and there is so much I wanna do to the truck!! I try to be realistic, and realize I have to do one mod at a time, and it will take a few years to get it the way I really want it.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Yeah, I find the second gen trucks to look tougher than the 3rd gens, just my opinion though. I actually wasn't a big fan of white trucks to begin with, but I guess it grew on me, and now I love it. Can't wait for it to be all blacked out.

And diesel nuts, I hear ya, so many things that I want to do, but like you said, realistically its one or two things at a time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts