Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a gauge pod for the cubby hole from Brian at Mad Dog Manufacturing and i am very impressed in the quality of it.

Its at the perfect angle while driving and matches the dash great too.

No complaints at all.

and yes that is a santeria necklace hanging from the mirror.

Buddy at work makes them and gave me one. idk.

· On call 24/7
13,768 Posts
It looks great.:thumbsup:
Yeah they moved the air bag shut off up to where that power outlet is and put the fog lights with the head lights. Think they did it in 1999.
I wonder if we could get rid of the airbag switch and add a pocket to our 98's?

· Registered
111 Posts
That looks good! Kinda wish I did that for my fuel pressure gauge instead of the column mount

· Registered
1,329 Posts
I like it.. Ultimately I want to put my trans temp gauge there too. Right now its on the pillar but I need a boost gauge. Think the boost gauge would be too much of a pain in the to look at in that mount ya got there?

· CO President
2,621 Posts
It looks great.:thumbsup:

I wonder if we could get rid of the airbag switch and add a pocket to our 98's?
I will let you know soo if you can just get the air bag switch from a later truck and use the pocket and such. I am getting ready to switch my cab to and 01 can so if the plug is the same no reason you could not.

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts
still cold in jersey? i noticed the heat is on your face... lmao, looks good man..... :thumbsup:

G

·
i might do that for my drive pressure gauge im still trying to decide where i want to put it when i intall it thought about a steering wheel mount but havent decided

· On call 24/7
13,768 Posts
I will let you know soo if you can just get the air bag switch from a later truck and use the pocket and such. I am getting ready to switch my cab to and 01 can so if the plug is the same no reason you could not.
I want to keep my power outlet where its at and just stuff the arb switch behind the dash or just unplug it and throw it in the glovebox.

· Registered
557 Posts
i ordered that cubby to but i'm gonna mod it up and attached my GPS to it perfect angle plus I wanna get rid of that PIA suction cup on the windshield

· Registered
1,420 Posts
That's what I did, I put my fuel pressure gauge in there. Yours looks more angled then mine did you make a shim for it? I been saying I was going to shim it for about three years!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.