Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Pic's of my truck

4488 Views 19 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Blackdodge2008
Well I finally got my truck back after having to paint my fender flares twice and installing my new rims and tires, for some reason the paint code on my VIN doesn't match the paint code on my door.

the picture aren't the best quality but it wasn't my camera so I can't say much.

trucks a bit dirty as it rained last night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
SEXY!!!!. I'm not a big chrome fan but that looks good..

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you.

the only thing I don't like about chrome is the polishing.

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
true true. thats why I dont like it. It reminds me of a high maint woman ya know. But when its cleaned up nothing looks better. I think you have about the right amount.

· Reconnaissance Expert
1,718 Posts
My trucks a Laramie and luckily all the chrome I have is the rear bumper, door molding, and the grill. and I complain about that. ha

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's good to hear, I know what I like....but it's always nice to hear other people opinions, whether they be good or bad comments.

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh yea I am use to high maintenance, I have a hot wife.

luckily I don't have to shine both, I shine my truck , she shines herself up, and the best part is....I get to drive em both RAWR!!!!

· Diesel freak!!
200 Posts
Looks great! Gotta love the Black!

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
first time I have seen the Jesse James in chrome, good thing they are different than the rockstars everybody has bad thing is when it comes time to polish them up.
gives me something to do, and I can get my kids to help me (mind you I have to go over everything they do :p)

· Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Got your PM. The wheel/tire combo looks great!! No rubbing I hope. By the looks from the pics, the wheel is set back in the wheel well. If you have any rubbing, you may need longer control arms. But the look is great!:thumbsup:

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got your PM. The wheel/tire combo looks great!! No rubbing I hope. By the looks from the pics, the wheel is set back in the wheel well. If you have any rubbing, you may need longer control arms. But the look is great!:thumbsup:
I do rub a bit because of the flaps (not much), how hard is it to do control arms? I was just going to get some step backs for my flaps.

· Registered
154 Posts
I do rub a bit because of the flaps (not much), how hard is it to do control arms? I was just going to get some step backs for my flaps.
Very nice truck. I'm thinking about getting those flares. The flaps do make the tires/wheels look not centered in the wheel well. But I'm sure they help alot with paint chips.

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice truck. I'm thinking about getting those flares. The flaps do make the tires/wheels look not centered in the wheel well. But I'm sure they help alot with paint chips.
that is exactly why they are on there. I will make it work....somehow:whip:

· Premium Member
3,778 Posts
I don't know for sure. It look easy enough. Let me know if you find any step back flaps, I need some too!:thumbsup:

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I found some but I think I might just go to a metal shop and have some custom made. let me track down the link and I will show you them, they are a universal fit but I called the guy and he thinks they will come out for one for the dodge as they have chev and ford ones already.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.