Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some pics of the DPF delete installed so some of you can get an idea what it is. The pics are of the 4" Downpipe with the delete pipe, not the complete turbo back, Factory muffler and tailpipe.

First 2 pics are of the Downpipe

This is from the front by the cross member looking back down the pipe

This is of the Front section of the delete pipe where the first set of sensors is.

This is looking from the Back to the Front from the factory muffler.

And this is a picture of the Fooler Box installed.

·
Banned
885 Posts
The h&s system does the cat after the turbo and everything in between to the muff... do they also have the eg delete plates or did you do that yourself after?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
One thing I did notice is that the BADP kits come with band clamps and not the u bolt type like in your pic, which will make it a whole lot easier if you ever have to take the kit off for any reason.. Those U-bolt type clamps sort of crimp the pieces of pipe together and it becomes very tough to remove.. But with that said, everything looks great cowboy, I believe I speak for everyone when i say I appreciate all of the work you have put into photographing everything you have done to your truck, so that we will have something to go by when we are moding our trucks. Your EGR thread is fantastic.

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did the EGR seperate. Made the plates myself.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
you got any pics of those stacks poste up anywhere?

·
5,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they are in my Stacks Going on Thread. I am gonna try and get a few more today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts