Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just found acouple of pice....this is the bds long arm 6" kit. also notethat its just a long lower arm.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres one more

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wontletme?

·
Registered
263 Posts
thats pretty tight dude

·
Registered
228 Posts
very nice, what did you do about your front and back brake lines? are they stock? Did you move them down? Thanks

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes , they just get relocated, NOW this is apowerwagon, and i havent looked at my new truck so i dont know if they are different, but the same part number from bds gives the power wagon 4" over stock and all other 2500/3500 6" overstock

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
remember thats pics of a truck with the sway bar disconnected, does flex good none the less..

member at dodge truck world if i recall

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not sure whos truck ,just wanted to show how some LONG ARMS are really A long ARM. and what it can do for articulation

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
my rear leafs are super stiff, so couldnt flex to much.....

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HOPE EVERYONE NOTICES SATAN SPRING LAYING ON THE GROUND... that IS articulation

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thanks! If I wasn't in school, and had the time I would ditch the Pure Performance arms and build the ones I have been "designing." Don't get me wrong, Pure's arms work as you can see. I just don't like everything about them. Right now I am only using 3 of the 4 arms and it made a bit of difference. The new arms will have to wait even longer, I just picked up an 84 K10 that I'm building.:party018:

One more for good taste.

·
Northern CA Chapter President
3,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
your shock mount outside the spring? you could put limiting straps on for no until you get the arms your desgining on...or coil over would work

They are some spring manufactures that will make a super tall coil that will allow you to keep about an 5.5-6" lift ride height, results in a softer spring rate but never the less, keeps your spring in the seat....

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whats up with the passanger side upper arm ,,,, where is it and why?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Limiting straps are on the list, and I have thought about taller softer coils. Coilovers would be awesome, but I have another project to attend to. As for the upper passenger arm, I took it out. 4 (5 with track bar) links work pretty good but bind, triangulated 4 link work a little better but still reach a binding point, double triangulated 4 links don't bind if set up properly. A 3 link (4 with track bar) won't bind until the joints max out. I basically just removed one of the uppers and recieved more travel. This is what I have been planning out with my "future" long arms, a better/more functional 3 link.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do you notice any torque steer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts