Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so ive seen a couple threads kind of simliar on threads and all. But firgured it was time for us to start a thread. Lets see some first gens( exteriors,interiors even,) also seeing some engines and turbo set ups would be nice ect. and Lastly some lifted trucks would be nice ( i would like to see this as im doing a 8'' lift soon). But anyways i will start. I only have a pic in the snow of like 2 weeks ago maybe i will add pics when im working on my truck here soon and if its not dark lol. Anyways here it goes lets see some pics of anything to do with first gens ill get it started ! :party018: :thumbsup:

My truck pics below

STP81170.jpg picture by cumminsfg - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,919 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks caseyf lets get some more pics come on guys !!!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
The old 93

And the Cummins

Dar

·
Registered
62 Posts

heres mine from last summer. dont have stacks anymore

·
Registered
267 Posts

new rims

older pic

with HE351cw

ATS Aurora 5000, Intake was a little screwy for a while but it works.

in the cockpit

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
nice trucks guys keep them cummin and firstgen farmboy smokin ace really like your trucks nice engines and interior

want mine to look somewhat like that when im done. Also smokin ace how hard was it to do your interior like the dash and gauges and all in red how did you do it what did you use ??

·
Registered
62 Posts
smokin ace- looks like your back tires are having traction problems

·
Registered
62 Posts
smokin ace- looks like your back tires are having traction problems. nice truck

·
Registered
267 Posts
smokin ace- looks like your back tires are having traction problems. nice truck
I knew someone would say that ha ha, but actually on the 2nd picture those were my old set of tires. I bought a new set (same kind and size) and had some spare rims so I left the bald ones on the back during the summer to get all the life out of them, plus I wouldn't feel bad about roastin them, but once fall came, I put my two other new ones I had on spare rims back on. Like you can see in the 1st pic, they are all about the same. :thumbsup:

I painted my gauge cluster and gauge bezels with just red spray paint. Just did a lot of taping. I used the krylon for plastic for the gauge cluster though I think. I need to paint the bezels on my two newer gauges in the diamond plate dash pod I made (matches diamond plate stereo adapter that I also made)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I would leave it, it gives it some contrast haha.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I knew someone would say that ha ha, but actually on the 2nd picture those were my old set of tires. I bought a new set (same kind and size) and had some spare rims so I left the bald ones on the back during the summer to get all the life out of them, plus I wouldn't feel bad about roastin them, but once fall came, I put my two other new ones I had on spare rims back on. Like you can see in the 1st pic, they are all about the same. :thumbsup:

I painted my gauge cluster and gauge bezels with just red spray paint. Just did a lot of taping. I used the krylon for plastic for the gauge cluster though I think. I need to paint the bezels on my two newer gauges in the diamond plate dash pod I made (matches diamond plate stereo adapter that I also made)

so did you just leave everything where it was and just tape it all then paint inside the truck and all ?? you took it out didnt you??

Also caseyf what are you talking about ??

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
He said he was going to paint the two new gauge bezels and I said he should leave them that way.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok and ya well did he just leave everything where it was like dash bezel and all and paint that or did he take it out

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anymore pics ?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I took the whole gauge cluster out and taped it off then painted it, just a few screws and it pops right out, I pulled the gauges out to paint them too.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts