Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have Pictures of 3rd Gen's with leveling kits??

·
Registered
769 Posts
Couple of mine if you can tell anything about it. ReadyLift 2" Leveling Kit.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anone else??

·
Registered
274 Posts
mine has one i'll post some pics when I get home

·
Registered
286 Posts
Does a 2" Leveling kit even do anything for a 3500 Dually, because when I measure the wheel well gap its like 4.5" off.
This leads me to believe that a 2" leveling kit won't really "level" these trucks.

·
Fill Diesel Only
1,033 Posts
When you lift the front the tail gets a bit lower. I know that on mine after the I lifted it the mirrors worked better and it was easier to get in the back. I was quite amazed by how much 2" would do. its no dually but probably would react the same.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll see if I can find any of mine and post them tom.:peelout

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Heres my dually with the leveling kit:lol3:!Havent had time to i
nstall it though,Zack!

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
Heres my dually with the leveling kit:lol3:!Havent had time to i
nstall it though,Zack!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
too bad you only wanted 3rd gens.... but mines lifted a jag to offset the rear drop and the front is leveled even more.... it's sweet on a dually!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Does a 2" Leveling kit even do anything for a 3500 Dually, because when I measure the wheel well gap its like 4.5" off.
This leads me to believe that a 2" leveling kit won't really "level" these trucks.
I think mine measured close to 4" down in the front to start with. Now it only has a 1" rake to the front. So, it does something for these trucks.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It might seem ridiculous, even though its more than 2" off. But i put on the Ranch Hand bumper, and dropped the front another inch or two...lol. That thing ways close to 400lbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have pics of mine in the gallery thing, i would of made it easier and posted one but am not an expert in that sort of thing.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey blue...do you pull a Gneck?

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone have problems with a saggy A$$ when loaded?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I do, a 24' flat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't think mines saggy. I like the ride better when loaded though.

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whats the wait on that? And what size tires are you runnin. I pull around 17,000lbs, so i might need to go with some air bags.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm runnin 285's. The trailer is a steel triple axle flatbed so it dont weigh much when empty but i will put some pretty heavy equipment on it. I've had a 986 and a hay planter on it. Only for a short distance. I load it with a decent amount of hay though. I would like to get the airbags but havent yet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
:peelout[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk145/smoken68/102_0525-1.jpg

1 - 20 of 30 Posts