Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, I have a white '06 4x4 2500 with a leveling kit. Help me come up with some good ideas for tires and wheels. The thing that makes this tough is I cant go to tall because I have to park in a garage with a clearance of 6'8".

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
:welcome:

With 6'8" you can't go much higher with 4X4. I'd say Dale Earnhardt Jr. "Cannons" with 295/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think you'll be pretty limited on what you can run. Have you measured your truck with the leveling kit?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I just measured mine. I'm leveled with 285/70 on stock wheels. I had about 2-3 inches to spare until 6'8". Whatever size wheels you go with your tires can't get above 33".

·
Registered
159 Posts
I guess it depends if you're looking for a tire with a thicker sidewall or not. I have 285/70 on the stock 17" rim and that's pretty close to the clearance height you mention above. It looks a little better than the stock tire but I still am going to go with a bigger tire.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
18" will have stock profile:thumbsup

check out mazzi hulks if you want chrome...for black check out raceline or centerline..its one of the two names..they come in flat black and look really nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts