Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have seen tons of request for this and no posts that have any through a search. There are pics of the tip but I would like to see the whole exhaust, off a truck if possible.

I actually just bought one and have it but to tell you the truth it really doesnt look stainless. I know the delete section is aluminized but the whole kit looks like the same finish, I just want to make sure that I got the right one. Looking at their website and the one pic they have up shows a SS downpipe, which mine doesnt look like.

Not complaining, it seems to be a quality exhaust, just want to make sure there wasnt a mistake and I got what I paid for. Thanks.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I too was looking for the same thing. How long did it take you to recieve your order? I made my order on the 17th. I cant wait to get it and see how much better the truck runs.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Check with a magnet, If it is statinless it wont stick with magnet....LOL...Great find

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check with a magnet, If it is statinless it wont stick with magnet....LOL...Great find

its funny you say that cause i was going to say that in my first post but i thought it may sound dumb. but it doesnt act like SS with a magnet.

EX: Magnet doesnt want to stick to the tip but it will suck right onto any part of the exhaust.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I too was looking for the same thing. How long did it take you to recieve your order? I made my order on the 17th. I cant wait to get it and see how much better the truck runs.
it took 2 weeks, they said they had a back order on the modules so thats why mine took so long. i would just give them a call and ask, they were always very helpful on the phone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not all stainless is non-magnetic

·
Registered
213 Posts
depends on how much nickle is in it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
if u really want to know if it is ss take a grinder and just hit the exhuast pipe real quick, if the spark is white it is ss

1 - 8 of 8 Posts