Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure if this is the right place to put this.. actually i dont know where this should go..

but i wanted to know if anyone can photoshop a pic of my car for me.. i wanna see what it would look like in flat black since i am gonna be doing a 5.9 swap into it in the future and it is gonna be fully redone from interior to exterior.. thanks in advance for you help..

and here a a few pics.

Andy

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump???:S:

·
PA Diesel Fuel Mafia-Don
1,641 Posts
It sucks but I wasn't about to spend an hour on it. The photo's are to small to really do anything with. But this is what I got for you.

·
Registered
185 Posts
It sucks but I wasn't about to spend an hour on it. The photo's are to small to really do anything with. But this is what I got for you.

if only body work was that easy....:doh:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys.. makes me wonder about what to do with the top.. keep the vinyl or change it... or not make the car flat black at all...

and ya i wish body work was that easy... once im done with it it will be a sweet and unique ride but thats still a few years away..

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
your puttin a cummins in that? you gonna have to get a big hood?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
have you seen the space in those things. you could prolly put a little gasser in there as a pony engine to turn over the 12v.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your puttin a cummins in that? you gonna have to get a big hood?
yes sir thats the plan.. i like to be a little bit different..

have you seen the space in those things. you could prolly put a little gasser in there as a pony engine to turn over the 12v.
ya that little 5.0 that is in it now is kinda sad...

SLAB = Slow Loud And Bangin'
its only slow for now... after a 5.9 swap that thing should be pretty quick.

if i can get grip..

and thanks btw:thumbsup:

·
Registered
650 Posts
haha it needs a hood stack!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maybe we shall see.. since its gonna be a cruise vehicle and maybe a show car

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
you better keep us updated. that reminds me of the 68 chev c10 im selling. anyone looking. how about you futuresmoker?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts