Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Phantom Dodge

8246 102
Or should I call it the Secret Squriel. Does anyone around San Antonio or Boerne know or heard about a Dodge Megacab dark in color 4x4 lifted with a rumored 800 hp. He is a member here. Is he going to the dyno day Aug. 16 :popcorn:
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
ya its a black 07 with PIAAS all over it i blew a cloud next to him on IH-10 and he roasted the tires at about 45 mph and was gone

· Registered
412 Posts
i know of a pretty young guy who has a truck like that fresh outta high school and he for dang sure has the money to make it possible im not going to say any names yet still trying to figure out if im right yet

· Registered
412 Posts
well if it is him I would say they are def true, i know who is family is and they have the change if ya get me, ill dig around and see what I cant find out.

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep I'm tracking. He's a member here but I don't know his name. I bet he is just sitting back and enjoying all the talk about his truck on here, he can chime in anytime:lol3:

· that guy
187 Posts
sotex....wut is ur actual hp #?...i mean this mystery mans numbers

· Registered
412 Posts
lol i can promise u it aint me i dont brag about anything now if we were talkin about some of the trucks i have put together in the past i wouldnt deny it but not this 08

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just don't understand why it's gotta b a secret, to each there own I guess, what I run is no secret and I only have around 500hp:w: The point is he has called a couple of my friends out and has never backed up the rumors.

· Banned
537 Posts
Maybe he will show at dyno day....Then the track?!?!? maybe?!?:peelout

· Registered
412 Posts
yeah i hear that oh well we will see im sure if it is true he will be there on d day but if not i dunno i dont have any secrets either but some people like it that way

· Registered
550 Posts
Oh ya well I bet none of yall can touch 300 rwhp of a first gen ha!!!! Beat that!!! Just kidding had to break the tension you could cut it with a knife and I can prove mine on the dyno in houston in october if any of you think you can beat that just show up!!! LMAO!!!

· Banned
537 Posts
To me Hp is no secret..unless you pulling 800hp with a stock truck.:lol3::rof:rof

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.