Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 01 24 valve 4x4 and I have never own a 2nd gen and wondering what the best and good priced stuff to buy is.

·
Registered
266 Posts
First suggestion...wait for it...wait...SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

The information is already here, just need to look my friend:thumbsup:

Reactions: f44life

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
read the performance basics at the top of the performance page

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright I will do both of those

·
Registered
266 Posts
You might fill out your signature as well. It will help the community to know what your working with:thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright I just did it

·
Registered
326 Posts
What are your HP goals and what plans do you have for the truck, DD, drag, sledpuller etc... Either way talk to Jamie at CPP (Cummins Performance Parts) and he'll get you hooked up with whatcha need. He goes by Cummins724 on here.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I was hoping a little for all 3 of those. I want this to be my beast truck out of all mine. And I have been on that website and it seems to be the best I have seen and the best prices also.

Reactions: cummins724

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Like a fass? Or airdog?

·
Banned
4,309 Posts
Yes sir. Both are great choices. The vp44 pumps need fuel flow to keep them lubricated and cool. Once you lose fuel pressure, pump fails fast. Stock fuel systems are terrible on these trucks.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What would be a good choice?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Any 150gph pump would be a good choice. Can't go wrong with either FASS, or Airdog.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What about the raptor?? Anything good about that?

·
Registered
414 Posts
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Raptor 150. It is a good, cost evvective alternitive. It will handle all of your fueling needs. Just remember to get the big line kit that goes from your filter housing to your VP. The Raptor comes with all the stuff to go from the new pump to the filter housing. Nice kit and well worth the money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts