Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read the entire thread on competition diesel that was max spool vs. F1 and it was a heated debate there was talk about running a test between max spool vs. F1 vs. stock, they did the test on a 3rd gen but no 2nd gen, I am trying to get info on PDR vs. F1 or vs. max spool and if so if someone has run one of the them, I am trying to get everyones opinion about the cams. Thank you for all of the opinons.

·
Registered
128 Posts
man i have an aftermarket cam in mine when it got rebuilt last month....but i forget what brand it is :( but it is running perfect on the bright side:beer

·
Registered
226 Posts
I am also very interested in what people's experience is. I read the thread on comp diesel, as well as several other threads and articles elsewhere. I am surprised everyone is so willing to buy without any advertised specs on each cam.

I am right in the middle of my build and will be buying a cam within two days. I was leaning towards the maxspool, but am a little worried with a regrind. The F1 is just a bit expensive for what I want.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Superhawk check out the marine cam on the PDR web site . Give them a call.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts