Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the PDI DPF delete system? I talk to a guy at PDI and he said they were using H&S, but they are now making their own. I wander if they are as good as the BADP systems. They are quite a bit cheaper on their 5 in tbe system.

·
Registered
419 Posts
havent heard of that....anyone else have any info?

J-Mo

·
Registered
153 Posts
just got off the phone with pdi they are making there own kit right now its five inch tbe the aluminzed is 900 and the stainless is 1100 they said in a day or two they will be done with there code free and will be ready to ship they said it will still be the same pricing. They are using an aftermarket exhaust and running their own box in my opinion it will be just as good or better than badp not knocking them but they are significantly cheaper just thought i would let you guys know that

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm running a PDI delete kit. I haven't had any problems with it. It would be awsome if they had a code free kit, thats money in the bank. I'm with crazycummins on this matter I think you can get a much cheaper item yet not comprimse it's durablity. I like what badp has done for us guys. I think if it wasn't for them we would not be as far along as we are today. So I'll tip my hat to those guys all day long.

Do you know if they will give us guys a break on the price of a new code free kit if we already have one ....???

·
Registered
153 Posts
u guys that are already running it they might just make you send in the old box cause today on the phone they said there code free kit will be out tommorow they already have it done and he said there will be no price increase so call them up and ask website is performancedieselinc.com check it out and give them a call

·
Registered
707 Posts
Do they have any plans to offer the kit in stainless? Think that's why BADPs kit is more $, there's is stainless.

·
Registered
397 Posts
They offer the 5 inch in stainless but no 4 inch stainless!

·
Registered
419 Posts
so does anyone know anything about there code free? im interested but havent heard anything about it till now.

J-Mo

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They said it should be out in a couple of weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts