Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I remember back in Jan someone posted side by side pics of the H&S box and the BADP box. In the the pics the H&S box looked preatty crappy in comparison to the BADP box. The BADP def looked alot better built. And he was saying that the H&S kit wasnt a TRUE plug and play like BADP. I was just wondering who has bought the kit from H&S or PDI (same I know) lately and If they are as good quality as the BADP kits now? &900 vs &1500 is preatty hard to pass up!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah i am definatly lookin into the pdi just bc of the price difference. cant tell ya which one is built better tho...

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
The price is mainly in the pipe. One is Stainless vs Aluminized. Both companies have plug n play setups. The box does look a little nicer on the BADP but i have had no issues with my H&S box (not plug in play though)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So Cowboy is there splicing of wires involved or what?

·
5,055 Posts
the plug and play ones, No. The come with new sensors all wired in from what i hear.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i just got off the phone today with dr. performance and they also are bout to release a dpf delete kit that is code free as soon as the boss gives the ok and it bolt on

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I mean the H&S box. It doesnt come with new sensors?

·
Banned
885 Posts
i just got off the phone today with dr. performance and they also are bout to release a dpf delete kit that is code free as soon as the boss gives the ok and it bolt on
Any pic's of this ?

·
5,055 Posts
Yes i believe the newer box from H&S comes with the sensors.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ive seen the BADP kit on. Does anyone have an exterior shot of the H&S kit? I wanna see the pipe coming out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts