Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a manual they can send me. My computer froze up last night and I had to blow it up today. Unfortunalty I couldn't back up any files so I lost everything. I'd appretiate any help.

Thanks Brock

·
Registered
73 Posts
Anyone have a manual they can send me. My computer froze up last night and I had to blow it up today. Unfortunalty I couldn't back up any files so I lost everything. I'd appretiate any help.

Thanks Brock
I didn't know one of these was available...can someone post a link if its free? Even if it isn't I may consider it if its thorough

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not free... Just search dodge manual. I'm wishing I put it on a disk now!!!

·
Premium Member
16,224 Posts
Don't have the service manual but have the parts manuals for '94-'96 and '97 on pdf.
Good to have.
Anyone just PM me your email address if interested.

Sorry, found out the '94-'96 manual is way too big to email

·
Registered
2,081 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just bought one from a guy on ebay selling copies of a cd for $10... Its a 60meg searchable pdf, well worth $10. Pm me and maybe I can share a copy of mine.

As for drive recovery, the more you write on the drive the less chance you have of recovering it. Taking it to someone will be $$$. Torrent sights have lots of recovery software. I've done it several times by plugging the dead or erased drive into a usb external drive body and running the software from the comp its plugged into. It can also be done with the right ribbon on a desktop (might have to change some dip switches too).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts