Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Curious as to how the tires wear? What kind of road manners? Met a guy in town that's running them and claims he has 38,000 on them, and they still look pretty good(i mean they'd still pass inspection)... Any opinions? Thanks...

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've heard great things about them. I almost bought them instead of my Toyo MT's. I just couldn't get the ply construction info from Parnelli Jones, or anyone that is running them.

·
Registered
411 Posts
My buddy ran them on his 2004.5 and HATED Dirt Grips, they wore uneven and just plain wore out fast! I think he got 20,000 miles out of them rotating them every 5000 miles. They also beat the crap out of his front end. He's got ProComp Extreme M/T's now and they are way better than Dirt Grips.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I Had Them On My Old Hd Chevy And Half Ton Chevy 37 12.50 18s, And 36 14.50 17s , The Are Awsome Off Road If You Keep Them Rotated You Can Get Between 30k To 35k Out Of Them , I Really Liked The Look And Performance Of The Tires Wet , Dry , Muddy , Rocks It Dosnt Matter , They Did A Review In Petersons Offroad Mag , Along Time Ago , Im Getting A Set Of 37s On The Dually Next Mounth

·
Registered
387 Posts
Ya i am also curious about these tires mainly because of the size im looking at they offer a 36/13.50/20 which is what i have been trying to find, just hadnt heard much about them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts