Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone painted their mirrors to match truck. i have been thinkin about painting the mirrors, the black plastics on the rear bumper, and the black on the front bumber. i worried about the paint not matching and it peeling off. let me know if anyone has this done!

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
There's a member on here with a silver...'07 I believe, with painted tow mirrors along with many other painted plastic pieces. I'll try to find it for ya :thumbsup

EDIT: nevermind...he didn't do the mirrors he did the cowl but here's the thread.

FWIW, a lot of people do paint the mirrors..I've seen it in person just haven't seen any pics on here.

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok that would be cool..thanks!

·
Banned
393 Posts
Any good Paint and body shop would know the type of paint to use. There is a special paint just for those pieces. We painted all the Black Plastic on my fiances 04.5 3500 to match. It is a black sport, so the black finishing touches turned out great. They havent cracked or peeled.

·
Banned
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bet thats sweet lookin black truck! do u think the paint would match or will it look like a different color. i have a seen a couple around with painted mirrors and they dont match at all!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts