Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any1 know what this is. had the turbo replaced 600 miles ago now this. goes to the dealer wednesday

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I don't show a P2400 in my manual... Sorry I can't help you with this dude...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
since no one heard of p2400 i went out and checked it again...its actually P2A00 - Oxygen Sensor 1/1 Circuit Performance.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Sounds like an issue with the 1st O2 sensor in the exhaust. Dealer trip it is. :thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
That is a code on the manual dude... Much better, I would pull the first O2 sensor out and clean that little sucker off and put it back in and see if it doesn't take the code away in a few cycles of start and goes...

Use carb cleaner and a tooth brush, just be real easy with the brush as these are easy to bend up the nossle...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
im not touchin it....goin through the lemon law process so the more dealer work orders i have the better. this makes 2 egr valves, 1 turbo, ECM updated 3 times, replaced emblems on door because they were all spidered at time of delivery, repainted twice, and this will be the 2nd O2 sensor. o yeah...i have 8200 miles on the clock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts