Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am on my second trip to the dealer for the p2262 Code on my 6.7. Looks like the dealer is gonna replace the turbo which is from there estimation the last step to fix this issue. So has anyone experienced the turbo replacement and did it fix the issue with these codes? Also I have a TS performance module installed in the truck. TS says it doesnt have any impact to why the truck is throwing the code. Would those of you with way more experience agree or am I asking for trouble with the TS module installed? One last thing can anyone recommend a good gauge or monitor which gives stats on the performance of the motor/turbo and also when the truck is in REGEN. Just want to be armed with all the info I may need if after the turbo is replaced I get another code. Thanks to all.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Hey guys I am on my second trip to the dealer for the p2262 Code on my 6.7. Looks like the dealer is gonna replace the turbo which is from there estimation the last step to fix this issue. So has anyone experienced the turbo replacement and did it fix the issue with these codes? Also I have a TS performance module installed in the truck. TS says it doesnt have any impact to why the truck is throwing the code. Would those of you with way more experience agree or am I asking for trouble with the TS module installed? One last thing can anyone recommend a good gauge or monitor which gives stats on the performance of the motor/turbo and also when the truck is in REGEN. Just want to be armed with all the info I may need if after the turbo is replaced I get another code. Thanks to all.
i dont think you should have any issues with the module ,,is that the mp8? if so i dont think yu will have any probloms since it has nothing to do with the turbo? as long as yur egr stuff is still on you wont have any warrenty issues either.. get a set of pillar mount gauges theres all kinds out there..autometer,isspo,ect ect,,get a boost,pyro,and for third any one u desire..good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Depends on the dealer. They may or may not give you an issue about it. We all know it doesn't affect the turbo, but dealers are just looking for a reason to deny warranty work.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Depends on the dealer. They may or may not give you an issue about it. We all know it doesn't affect the turbo, but dealers are just looking for a reason to deny warranty work.
you would think these days they would take anything they can get? lol,,,,but he's right about that:ditto:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So has anyone had any issues after the Turbo replacement? Chrysler is making it sound like this is a new Turbo or better Turbo or somthing? Just curious if this is the cure for these codes?

Thanks guys!!

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
So has anyone had any issues after the Turbo replacement? Chrysler is making it sound like this is a new Turbo or better Turbo or somthing? Just curious if this is the cure for these codes?

Thanks guys!!
i wished i couldve found out? they voided that part of the warrenty as soon as they seen there was no egr parts there...oh well,,i picked up a turbo on ebay,,i'll install that and see if the eb will work then? hopefully

1 - 6 of 6 Posts