Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have recently been blowing the code p0237 for low map sensor voltage..i have seen a test on here that i am trying when i get back in town to test the map sensor. lets say i do test it and its good...now what? what could be causing this? and is it associated with dead pedal and low power?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what im asking is what are the causes of this code coming up? ive heard things with the ait needing cleaned, apps sensors having an effect, ?:confused013: help!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what im asking is what are the causes of this code coming up? ive heard things with the iat needing cleaned, apps sensors having an effect, ?:confused013: help!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I dunno if it helps but a friends truck was doing the same thing your describing Low on power, would hardly accelerate. In the end i changed the sensor and the truck started running correctly. If you can check the sensor though it sounds like a good idea to verify it's your issue.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I dont know what test there is that you are talking about but from what I hear and when it happened to me the sensor was bad. Once I replaced it I had normal boost and power back.

I would suggest you get one ordered up, dont go thru the dealership though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
im having the EXACT problem

im pulling a P0237 code Low MAP voltage and i have no pedal basically and no power

i ordered a new sensor and will be putting it in as soon as i can

1 - 6 of 6 Posts