Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Never Enough TQ
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my truck randomly starts burping n studdering and ive been gettin these codes (p0191 and p0193)
P0191 is fuel rail rationality and P0193 is Rail pressure high.. Anyone have an idea why suddenly its been throwing these codes? This morning it did it to me and i cleared em with my ppe then it was good for about 75km's, then it happened again and i cleared them then no even a block futher it did it again.. Not to sure what the deal is.. im thinkin maybe my sensor is screwed or sumthing?? I have a new CP3 and line kit on order im just wondering if my stock cp3 is throwing the code then what is my new 47% larger cp3 gunna do!
Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks guys

·
Never Enough TQ
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
had it for about 3 weeks? just re-loaded it monday night tho.. Im not sure if its from a sketchy sensor or my dr.p and ppe?? might just be too much pressure.. But why start actin up now?

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
had it for about 3 weeks? just re-loaded it monday night tho.. Im not sure if its from a sketchy sensor or my dr.p and ppe?? might just be too much pressure.. But why start actin up now?
Dr. P is a lotta of pressure, do you have a rail pressure gauge? You are right this does seem a bit odd...

·
Never Enough TQ
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i heard dr.p is alot, but damn its awesome.. that and my ppe on 155hp makes the thing is retarded.. i kno for a fact im runnin my cp3 dry at WOT ( i can only make 40psi boost cuz of lack of fuel psi) but i got another on order.. the code only seems to be thrown when im at idle or babyin it.. Kinda stupid.. i just yanked all electronics off till i get the new goodies.. i just dont get why all of a sudden.. maybe i just had a bad connection when i reconnected everything the other night.
Ohh and no i dont have a RP gauge yet, comin with the CP3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts