p0073 and p0107!

78276 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Hislop777
was wondering what that was about??
:confused013:
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
I just had both the same codes come up on me today:banghead:

When I put the new exgaust manifold on, I didnt plug in (what ever it is) back into the cold air intake. So I did and reset some different #'s into the smarty and they were gone.:confused013:

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok my bullydog fixed them for me.

· Registered
120 Posts
I get this and they clear with bullydog but come right back. Have removed bully dog and edge and they still come back. Any ideas thanks

· Registered
61 Posts
My 03 does kicks P0107 and goes on and off. I was told to ignore it. It wont affect performance or anything on the engine.

· Registered
120 Posts
Does when I get P0107. Been fighting this for about 2 months now. An ideas truck goes in limp mode. No power over 2k and the rail pressure is jumpy bounce from 7k to 20k with just a tap on the pedal.

· Registered
61 Posts
builttogame: check your boost pressure sensor and wastegate elbow. I had those symptoms and the elbow was clogged and boost pressure sensor was bad. Never kicked any codes related tho. All I had was an overboost code and p0107.

· Registered
120 Posts
i found the problem it was the intake charge temp sensor... the one that goes on the intake... it is a map sensor reads temp and pressure.. so i guess we have pre and post turbo maps sensors... talk to a tech and they do talk to each other and decided some fuel and timing... thanks guys....

· Premium Member
55 Posts
i found the problem it was the intake charge temp sensor... the one that goes on the intake... it is a map sensor reads temp and pressure.. so i guess we have pre and post turbo maps sensors... talk to a tech and they do talk to each other and decided some fuel and timing... thanks guys....
so how is this fixed just got it today...?

· Registered
23 Posts
Sorry to bring back old thread but getting the p0107 code recently on my truck as well .... at about 70 mph it will do a slight hesitate for split second then its fine . Anyone able to post a pic of the sensor they replaced ? What was the cost ? Being forloughed from my job id like to try and fix it myself to save few bucks

· Premium Member
2,430 Posts
Sorry to bring back old thread but getting the p0107 code recently on my truck as well .... at about 70 mph it will do a slight hesitate for split second then its fine . Anyone able to post a pic of the sensor they replaced ? What was the cost ? Being forloughed from my job id like to try and fix it myself to save few bucks
The sensor is in the intake on the head. Find a contact cleaner that doesn't affect plastics. Remove the sensor and clean it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts